United Health Services > Covering Kids & Families >
Navigator Appointments

Covering Kids & Families would like to help you navigate the confusing world of health insurance.  If you have questions or need help with enrollment, please call Lashan and make an appointment at 574-247-6047 x101 or visit us during open hours. 

Open for Walk-ins:

Oaklawn South Bend (3rd Floor, Addictions) on Mondays from 2-7pm and Wednesdays from 8am-3:00pm 
St. Joseph County Probation - County City Building, Floor 4 - Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8am-11:30am
Oaklawn Elkhart on Wednesdays from 8am-2:30pm 
Broadway Christian Church Thursdays from 8:30-11am in the Hospitality Room

Enchanted Hills: Bowen Center Annex Tuesdays from 5-7pm 
Food Bank of Northern Indiana Fridays from 9am-12pm, sometimes till 2pm

Appointments Available:

   Call Lashan at 1 844-425-3253  for UHS appointments.

You can contact us through our website too

Addresses and Maps:

Broadway Christian Parish - 1412 Carroll St, South Bend, IN 46613 

County City Building - South Bend -  227 W. Jefferson Blvd, South Bend, IN 46601  

Enchanted Hills: Bowen Center Annex9799 E Excalibur Pl, Cromwell, IN 46732‚Äč

Food Bank of Northern Indiana - 702 Chapin Street, South Bend, IN 46601  

Ivy Tech South Bend, Pod 7 - 220 Dean Johnson Blvd, South Bend, IN 46601

Oaklawn - 
South Bend: 415 E. Madison, South Bend, IN 46617
Elkhart: 2600 Oakland Ave, Elkhart, IN 46517
Goshen: 330 Lakeview Dr, Goshen, IN 46528

St. Joseph County Library Main Branch - 304 S Main St, South Bend, IN 46601

Stone Soup Community - 333 N Main St, South Bend, IN 46601

Tolson Center - 1300 Benham Ave, Elkhart, IN 46516

United Health Services - 6910 N. Main St,Building 9, Granger, IN 46530

The North Central Coalition of Covering Kids & Families is St. Joseph, Marshall and Elkhart Counties. 
If you are from another Indiana county please visit the state website to find your office
What should I bring to my appointment?
Know the legal names, dates of births and Social Security numbers for your family living in your household.
Proof of Indiana residency (name & address on official document) & 
Proof of 
citizenship (usually ID & birth certificate).
Proof of income if you have it: month of pay stubs, Social Security statements, previous year's taxes for the whole household if the same. If zero income, write a letter stating so.

If you do not have all of these items, you MUST know your name, DOB, address in Indiana, & income for your family to apply.  

Join our email list by contacting
Jim Baxter
Email jbaxter@uhs-in.org


SiteMap. Powered by SimpleUpdates.com © 2002-2017. User Login / Customize.