United Health Services > Covering Kids & Families >
Navigator Resources

This page is intended for UHS Navigator use only. 

FOR Indiana's HIP

Interchange         Agency Portal 

State Eligibility Program Listings      FSSA Income Chart

Eligibility Calculator       HIP Income Guidelines         HIP Helpful Tools Page   

Fast Track Payment Calculator

HHW v CHIP income guide    
CHIP & HHW costs (no matter the MCE) 
CHIP Payments made to 855-765-8672 - no matter the MCE
OR they can pay by mail OR online  - http://www.in.gov/medicaid/members/176.htm

Medicare Savings Programs Levels 

Anthem - 1-866-408-6131  
CareSource - 1-844-607-2829 

MDwise - 1-800-356-1204
MHS - 1-877-647-4848

MCE Find A Doctor STATE (PCP)
  Family Physician Selection Form   In Spanish

NEW HIP Card Information
Anthem                   CareSource
ID : your RID #       ID : your RID #

GRP - WKXA          GRP - RX6421
PCN - MA               PCN - MCAIDADV
BIN - 003858          BIN - 004336   

MDWise                   MHS
ID : your RID #         ID : your RID #

GRP - MDW             GRP - Rx5440
PCN - ASPROD1     PCN - mcaidadv
BIN - 003585            BIN - 004336


Maximus - Enrollment Brokers 
877-438-4479 - HIP
800-889-9949 - Hoosier Healthwise
866-963-7383 - Hoosier Health Care Connect

Preffered Drug List
Anthem    CareSource  
MDWise   MHS

FULL Medicaid Transportation - 855-325-7586

Client FSSA Sheets / Forns
Voluntary Withdrawal
SNAP app

United Health Services Forms

Case Status 
Generic AR 
FSSA Fax Sheet 
Reporting Sheet

Website - Federal Poverty Guidelines 



See Plans Before Applying     Special Enrollment Periods 2018 

Penalties and Fees for no insurance   

Income to Count 

Paper Applications - so you know all the questions you need to ask or they can complete in advance - also almost every language

Immigration Documents Reference

Find a Physician:
Ambetter    CareSource
Plan Forumlarys
Ambetter     CareSource  



What should I bring to my appointment?
Know the legal names, dates of births and Social Security numbers for your family living in your household.
Proof of Indiana residency (name & address on official document) & 
Proof of 
citizenship (usually ID & birth certificate OR a passport).
Proof of income if you have it: month of pay stubs, Social Security statements, previous year's taxes, etc. for the whole household. If zero income, write a letter stating so.

If you do not have all of these items, you MUST know your name, DOB, address in Indiana, & income for your family to apply.  
Call 574-314-5430 with questions.

Helping with MCE Selection

HHW - Four Plan Comparison Sheet - 2017

HIP Plan Comparison Sheet

2-1-1 Referral Line for the United Way & local resources

Dial 877-502-0700 if they don't have a 574 area code.

For Clients: 

Information to get when you call in a payment:

Company: ____________________________________

Date: ____________________________________

Confirmation Number: ________________________________

Person you talked to: _________________________________

Ask them for your ID #: _______________________________

Elkhart - 225 E. Jackson Blvd, Elkhart, IN 46516
South Bend - 401 E. Colfax #375, South Bend, IN 46617

Medicare Plan Assistance Locations

Michigan Resident? 


SiteMap. Powered by SimpleUpdates.com © 2002-2018. User Login / Customize.